You deserve to experience a moving process liberated from stress and our moving company is here to deliver that.
Get Free Moving Quote Now
With over fifty years of experience in the moving industry and serving the New York / New Jersey area since 2002, Eagle Van Lines Moving & Storage NJ has become one of the most trusted residential and commercial moving companies in the area. When it comes to moving, we treat each family or business individually, learning about you and your moving requirements and executing those requirements with professionalism, integrity, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Do you provide on-site pricing? Not only does Eagle Van Lines Moving & Storage NJ offer On-Site Pricing, but we prefer it. Seeing your particular moving needs allows us to offer the most accurate cost estimates possible
- Are you willing to provide binding Flat Fee Pricing? Yes! Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. We know that moving is an expensive and difficult activity. To help ease your concerns we are able to include all costs and discounts into one flat fee.
- Do you offer Full Packing Services? Yes! Eagle Van Lines Moving & Storage NJ packs all your moving items with our special packing materials to ensure the safest move possible. Typically, we will come to you and pack all your items the day before your move.
- Will you disassemble and re-assemble my furniture? Eagle Van Lines Moving & Storage NJ will disassemble items that are too large to move or move into or out of your rooms up to glued parts. However, we do not disassemble or re-assemble items from Ikea as they are designed to be assembled one time only. If you have Ikea brand items, we ask that you be responsible for the takedown and re-assembly of those items only.
- Don’t Procrastinate – Don’t procrastinate. This seems simple enough, but getting started can be difficult. A few weeks prior to your move, start packing several boxes a day. Begin with items that are least essential to your daily life. If you pace yourself, you will be more organized and the job won’t be so overwhelming. Make packing easier by not waiting to get started.
- Pack Room by Room – Focus on one area of a room at a time and don’t mix items from different rooms in one box. To prevent miniature knickknacks and small items from being lost or mistakenly thrown out with the packing paper, wrap them in brightly colored tissue paper.
- Packing Labels – Label clearly. On the top and side of each box, write a general description of the contents and the room name. Use different colored markers for each room, which will provide additional clarity for you and your movers.
- Packing Paper – Stay clean. Regular newspapers may bleed ink onto your possessions. Use white packing paper to wrap all items.
- Use Moving Boxes – Use boxes designed for moving. Boxes obtained from grocery or liquor stores are not always clean and might not hold the weight of the items that you will be putting in them. In addition, varying box sizes can make loading more difficult.
- Know What You Can’t Pack – Know what you can’t pack. Some common household items can’t be shipped because they are hazardous. Don’t wind up on the wrong side of the law. Read our list of what you can’t put on the moving truck.
- About Valuables – Don’t box up everything. You should personally transport heirlooms, important papers, legal documents (wills, passports. etc.), and valuables. Make packing easier by decided what doesn’t need to be packed.
For any additional information, you might require in order to prepare for your upcoming local/long distance/international move, make sure to contact us or apply for a free moving quote. Our Eagle Van Lines Moving & Storage NJ representatives will provide you with all the answers you need and you can book your move according to your schedule.
Areas We Serve